Interested in supporting your community food web? We could use your skills! Even if you can only donate a few hours per month, your time will be incredibly valuable to us.
Here is our Volunteer Wishlist & Wishlist item requests:
- Gleaning project – let us know if you have a tree or garden plot that produces too much and would like gleaners to harvest that food for people in need
- Gleaning project – let us know if you would like to participate in gleaning August through October
- Newsletter Master – We would like to send out a monthly newsletter with event updates and community news.
- Article-Authors – are you working on exciting projects that you want to share? Are you interested in interviewing others about their efforts? Your writing pieces would be the perfect addition to our website and newsletters!
- Social media manager
- Tech support/Computer help
- Board Members – interested in being a part of our core team, and shaping our programs?
- Bright ideas are always welcome! Please share with us.
- Winter farmers’ market set up and clean up November/December 2018.
- Grant writing
Interested? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know!
Thank you for all your continued support! 🙂