The Dairy Creek Community Food Web, named for the Dairy Creek watershed, is a 501c3 non-profit organization that strives to make connections within the local food system.
The DCCFW’s mission is to promote the local food community in Western Washington County by exchanging knowledge and resources to grow, process, share and celebrate nourishing food.
- Strengthening local food systems by supporting pantries, agencies, and organizations.
- Bringing schools, farms and gardens together to get the best of our harvests to our local kids.
- Fostering the development of shared facilities like kitchens and public markets to enable a broader diversity of local food products to emerge.
- Advocating for land use policies that promote growth and stability for local food systems.
- Providing new and aspiring farmers with information and support as they develop their businesses.
Download logo: .gif | .jpg | .pdf | .eps