Interested in supporting your community food web? We could use your skills! Even if you can only donate a few hours per month, your time will be incredibly valuable to us.
Here is our Volunteer Wishlist:
- Newsletter Master – We would like to send out a monthly newsletter with event updates and community news.
- Article-Authors – are you working on exciting projects that you want to share? Are you interested in interviewing others about their efforts? Your writing pieces would be the perfect addition to our website and newsletters!
- Tech support/Computer help
- Finance / Bookkeeping – any and all knowledge of money management is welcome. Are you good at balancing a checkbook, or creating budget spreadsheets? We’d love your help!
- Soup Kitchen chefs – help us creatively use veggie donations to make a delicious, monthly community meal!
- Board Members – interested in being a part of our core team, and shaping our programs?
- Bright ideas are always welcome! Please share with us.
- Need a back-up projector/dvd player technician for our monthly third Thursday food film. Is that you?
- Our various events – we always need help to set up and clean up.
- Can you put up posters around town for our monthly food films? Great!
Interested? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know!
Thank you for all your continued support! :)